Dinner for today - I just tasted it and it's SO good! You could even leave out the pasta if you wanted it to be gluten-free (are beans gluten free?).
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1-2 carrots grated
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 1 (14 ounce) cans undrained italian diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans beef or chicken stock
- 1.5 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- 2.5 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup pasta (small pasta, like acini de pepe)
- Brown beef in a skillet.
- Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.